Another winter dish that’s healthy, fills you up and perfect for any family! Give our Roasted Garlic Beef Roast a try!
1. Preheat oven to 400°. (Temperature may very depending on oven heat intensity- you may have to cook on 350°)
2. Mince garlic on cutting board.
3. Remove excess fat from beef tenderloin if visible and place on a broiler pan or deep dish tray. Add olive oil, balsamic, spices, salt and rub. Make sure to coat the meat well and be sure to dowse with extra oil/vinegar as the meat cooks.
4. Roast at 400° for 40 minutes or until thermometer registers 145° (medium-rare) to 160° (medium). Use a meat thermometer to measure temperatures!
5. Place tenderloin on a platter. Cover and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
VEGETABLE ROASTING DIRECTIONS:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut up vegetables of your liking- we LOVE: butternut squash, asparagus, potatoes, sweet potatoes, brussel sprouts, etc.
- Cover broiler pan with nonstick aluminum paper. Place precut veggies into a broiler pan or deep dish tray.
- Coat veggies with 4-5 Tbs. of extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, pepper and spices. (You can also add a touch of herbed mustard for a great flavor!)
- Roast for 35-40 minutes, make sure to stir veggies occasionally for even cooking throughout every 10 minutes.