If there’s one thing we love it’s a great waffle and this recipe is jaw-dropping! Give it a go!
2 c. of milk
2 c. flour
1/4 c. of sugar
1/2 c. of Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. vanilla
- Oil the waffle maker.
- Sift the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In separate bowl, separate egg whites and beat until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the egg yolks, milk, oil , and vanilla, stir slightly.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Cook in waffle iron on medium-high heat for around 5-10 minutes.
- Top with fresh fruit, syrup, nutella, whipped cream or any toppings of your choice!