This is a quick vinaigrette recipe that will have all your guests licking the salad bowls clean! Give it go!
- 1/4 cup Traditional 18yr. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup of Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil or any Ultra Premium (unflavored) Extra Virgin
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 8 sund-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 6 medium basil leaves
- 1 medium garlic clove
- cracked pepper
- pinch of garlic sea salt
1. Bring the balsamic and shallots to a boil over moderate heat in a sauce pan, reduce to approximately 2 tablespoons, about 2 minutes.
2. Transfer reduction to the food processor. Add next 4 ingredients plus 1/4 cup of water and process until minced.
3. With food processor on, add oil in steady stream.
4. Transfer vinaigrette to a bowl.