We hear it all the time…. “I want a salad that will fill me up and leave me satisfied..”. Okay, so we’ve come up with a salad recipe that will knock your tastebuds out of the water and you will walk away happy!
GREEK SUMMER SALAD
2 cups butter lettuce
4 cups of romaine (which you can substitute for any other kinds)
6-8 oz. grilled or roasted chicken breast
3 Tbs. Greek Feta
1-2 Persian Cucumbers, sliced thinly
1 cup of cherry tomatoes
1/2 cup of black kalamata olives
1/2 cup of red onion (rinse in warm water to get rid of strong flavor)
1-2 bell peppers, diced into small pieces
1. Cut lettuce and ingredients.
2. Place lettuce in a bowl and mix thoroughly to make sure butter lettuce and romaine mix evenly.
3. Toss in all other ingredients and leave the chicken for last!
4. Add freshly grilled chicken on top!
5. Toss salad with your favorite vinegar and olive oil! We recommend:
VINAIGRETTE PAIRING: Mix together with a whisk in a bowl or just drizzle on top of salad)
4 Tbs. Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 Tbs. Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar or Traditional 18yr. Balsamic Vinegar