Our much awaited Fig Preserves are finally here!
They are perfect for baking, on toasts/scones or even for main dishes! Here is how we used ours, what will you try?
Glazed Pork Tenderloin
1 pork tenderloin 3-4 lbs. (you can also use other meats/fish)
1/2 cup of our Fig Preserves
3 tsp our Herbs de Provence Mustard
2 tsp Fig Balsamic Vinegar
1. Mix together preserves, mustard and vinegar.
2. Line pan with foil and place tenderloin in pan.
3. Brush with glaze mixture on both sides.
4. Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes or until meat is cooked.
5. Brush with glaze several times during cooking process.